Insights to grow your business
The Entomo Customer Value Network (CVN) leverages the collective experience and expertise of customers and the real-world challenges they encounter. By facilitating collaboration with other channel management professionals, Entomo customers gain insight into common issues, learn best practices, improve performance and more.
Entomo facilitates cross-fertilization of ideas and guidance through regular in-person and web-enabled meetings and events.
The basic premise may sound similar to a User Group, but there discussion items span beyond Entomo’s software or services to incompass the full specturm of problems our customers face. For instance, agenda items can include Change Management and Business Transformation challenges, and the sharing of best practices in those areas.
"The Entomo CVN is a novel idea and great for customers. We're able to share ideas amongst peers and learn from colleagues who often face similar challenges,” said Mike Grimm, Director of Sales Operations, Qorvo. “We look forward to continuing on this journey with the Entomo community."
Customer Value Networks Are Designed to Enhance Technology Investments
Customer Value Networks use customer experience to build community, share innovative business processes and reinforce the value lifecycle for channel-related technology investments and processes.
Typical CVN sessions address the following types of issues and questions:
- What strategy was employed for improving operations?
- How was success measured?
- Which project management and governance principles were in place?
- Who were the critical implementation and technology partners?
- What implementation best practices were used?
- What benefits and value have been realized?
- What was done well? What could be improved?
- What are the plans to realize more value and benefits?
- How are leading organizations thinking about channel management technology investments?
Entomo Customer Value Network
As an Entomo customer, you're automatically included in our CVN. Each customer typically brings one or two channel management leaders to CVN events.
One customer generally takes the lead in each session, outlining a particular challenge for the group for discussion and developing solution options and approaches. Ideas are documented and disseminated to participants, with follow up in subsequent sessions.
Learn more about the Entomo CVN.