This website www.entomo.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Entomo, Inc. (“Entomo”)
1. Copyrights and Trademarks
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of Entomo or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Entomo or such third party which may own the Marks.
Entomo, the Entomo symbol, the Entomo logo, Entomo SmartBridge, Entomo SmartHub, Entomo SmartForms, SmartHub/SFR are either registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Entomo, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Entomo, Inc. acknowledges the names, trademarks, service marks and logos of other organizations for their respective products or services mentioned on this Website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Entomo, Inc.
All Entomo Website materials, including, without limitation, text, graphics and other files, and the arrangement thereof (“Materials”), are copyrighted and Entomo reserves all rights associated with such copyrights. This Website itself is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws.
Copyright © 1999-2013 Entomo, Inc., 3633 136th Place SE, Suite 300, Bellevue, WA 98006, United States. All rights reserved.
2. General use of Materials on this Website
Entomo hereby authorizes you to view, print, copy and use the Materials published by Entomo on this Website, provided that:
- Materials are used solely for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are not copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the written permission of Entomo.
- No modifications are made to Materials without the prior written permission of Entomo.
- The names, trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on this Website may not be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Entomo’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product, service, event or organization without Entomo’s prior express written permission.
- A copyright notice, the following text as an example, appears on all Materials: “Copyright ©2012 Entomo, Inc. All Rights Reserved”.
- The existing copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices are not removed from the Materials.
- This permission does not include the right to use the design or layout of the Website. No logo or image from the Entomo Website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Entomo.
Although Entomo attempts to provide accurate information on the Website, Entomo assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Entomo may periodically make changes to the Website. Any action related to this Legal Notice will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington and controlling U.S. federal law. This Legal Notice represents the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website. Entomo may revise the Legal Notice at any time without notice.
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ENTOMO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
4. Blogs, Bulletin Boards and Forums
In the event you post, upload or otherwise provide Materials to, in or through a blog, bulletin board, forum or similar areas (collectively, “Forums”), you grant to Entomo, its employees, directors, officers, licensees and assigns and each of their respective designees a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unlimited, fully-paid up and royalty-free license under all intellectual property rights now or hereafter existing to use reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, modify, license and further sublicense the Materials, and all rights therein, in the name of Entomo, its assigns or designees throughout the universe in perpetuity in any and all media now or hereafter known.
5. Rules of Conduct for Forums
By participating in a Forum, including the posting of Materials and sending of private messages, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Materials (including, without limitation, text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
- Is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by this Legal Notice, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, “spamming,” chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the Website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Entomo in its sole discretion;
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
- Provides any non-public information about Entomo or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, email addresses, and phone and extension numbers of Entomo employees and Forum participants;
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of the Forum or with a fellow user’s message box, without limitation, mail or “post” bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, denial of service attacks or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including an Entomo employee or forges any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header:
- Attacks or insults another Forum user or administrator/moderator;
- Violates any law, rule or regulation.
Entomo expressly reserves the right to terminate a user’s access to a Forum at any time, for any reason. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Entomo with respect to any claims, damages, costs, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of the Materials you submit, post, transmit or make available on or through a Forum (including any private messages), the use of such Materials for any purpose, your use of a Form, your violation of this Legal Notice, or the violation by you or any third party’s rights including, without limitation, intellectual property or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, rights of attribution, or any other liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise.
6. Use of Secure Areas of the Website
Certain portions of the Website may be accessible only through the use of passwords or other security devices. Only authorized users may access or use such portions of the Website. Use of, or attempts to breach the security of, such portions of the Website by unauthorized persons or unauthorized use by authorized users shall constitute a material violation of this Legal Notice and may constitute a crime.
7. Legal Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Legal Notice, or want to request permission to use Entomo Materials, please contact:
Attn: Legal Department
3633 136th Place SE, Suite 300
Bellevue, WA 98006
All contacts concerning this Legal Notice must be in writing.