Automate, simplify,and manage marketing programs and incentives for partners and partner sales reps
Seattle, WA and Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 8, 2016 – Entomo Inc., a leading provider of channel revenue management software and services, today announced its joint marketing and reseller partnership with MTC Performance (MTC), a leading provider of sales incentive management solutions.
Customers will now have access to best-in-class cloud applications spanning from channel data management through incentive program payments, with associated analytics and dashboards to gauge program performance and ROI.
“Global customers come to us for our enterprise-class toolset for creating and managing sales channel incentive programs, for both partner companies and individual sales reps,” said George Kriza, founder and CEO of MTC Performance. “We manage their SPIFF and loyalty programs, but they also need MDF and rebate programs. Entomo’s best-in-class capabilities in managing marketing programs and the overall robustness of their channel revenue management platform provides a perfect complement to our solutions."
“Many of our customers need sales incentive management solutions for channel sales reps,” said Sanjoy Chatterji, founder and CEO, Entomo. “MTC is a well-known leader in this space. We’re thrilled to be partnering with them to offer a best-in-class comprehensive channel revenue management solution to a much wider audience."
The result of the partnership is a uniquely transparent solution that consolidates the collaborative, transactional, accrual, payment and business intelligence aspects of channel revenue management in one seamless offering.
Specific business benefits and capabilities include:
- A full sales incentive toolkit that allows for rapid program deployment for a wide variety of promotional structures.
- Highly flexible rebate program definition: Over 5,000 out of the box program templates based on decades of industry expertise. Additional configurations can be based on program parameters such as direct / indirect customers, products, families, region, tiered, minimum thresholds, earnings caps, and more.
- Top down and bottoms up program planning and budgeting.
- Partner Collaboration and Engagement: Communicate promotions, programs and earnings; streamline claims validation and disputes.
- Automated rewards/earnings calculations and accruals based on cleansed and normalized data from the channel, ERP or other sources.
- Drill down to transaction-level details, audit trails for any manual overrides.
- Multiple incentive payment options including credit memos, ACH, pre-loaded reward cards and reward catalogs.
- Integration with numerous ERP and CRM systems, including SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Salesforce, SAP's C4C and Microsoft Dynamics.
ABOUT MTC Performance
MTC Performance is a leading innovator of sales incentive management solutions for top Fortune 500 and growing middle market companies to more efficiently deliver exciting, effective programs that inspire success and reward results. We combine our high tech products with our high touch service to guide our clients, manage their programs and achieve their goals. Global customers include Eaton, Epson, ESAB, Ingram Micro, Kaspersky Lab and WatchGuard.
Entomo is a leading provider of cloud-based channel revenue management software and services. We help businesses effectively manage distribution channel complexity to capture unrealized revenue, reduce costs, improve partner performance and collaboration and ensure compliance at all levels. Entomo’s SmartHub® is the industry’s most flexible, scalable, and comprehensive enterprise channel management platform, enabling automation and simplification of all channel-related workflows, processes and financial activities. Entomo supports the channel management activities for global enterprises including Brother International, Broadcom, Dolby Labs, Elo Touch Solutions, Keysight Technologies, Kingston Technology, Microsemi Corporation, Qorvo Inc., Sling Media/EchoStar, and United Technologies. Entomo is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with offices in the Silicon Valley, Asia, and Europe.
Email Heather Lackmeyer or call 425.372.0543