Automate, simplify, and manage core channel activities to maximize revenue and profit with seamless SAP integration
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 7, 2016 – Entomo, Inc., a leading provider of channel revenue management software and services, today announced its partnership with Accrete Solutions, a leading SAP system integration and consulting firm, to bring comprehensive channel management solutions to SAP customers worldwide. Enterprises that are currently using products from the SAP ecosystem - ERP, CRM, and Cloud for Customer (C4C) - now have immediate access to a robust cloud channel revenue management solution.
Importantly, SAP customers can go live in a matter of weeks with Entomo’s new preconfigured integration. Accrete will help companies leverage the full capabilities of Entomo’s Channel Revenue Management solution through best practices consulting and integration and implementation expertise with products in the SAP Business Suite.
The Accrete-Entomo SAP solution was recently showcased at the SAPInsider 2016 conference.
“Typically in the SAP world, projects and new rollouts get extended due to client IT resource limitations,” said Ashish Saxena, co-founder and Director of Accrete Solutions. “We’re excited to introduce Entomo’s SaaS solution with ERP/CRM/C4C integration to the SAP world. This solution will enable us to deploy much more quickly – and enable our clients to realize significant channel performance improvements much sooner. We look forward to taking this solution to our clients globally."
Entomo for SAP integrates seamlessly with the industry-leading Entomo SmartHub® platform. The result is a uniquely transparent system that consolidates transactional, operational, collaborative, financial and BI channel management activities.
Business benefits include:
- Capture unrealized revenue by reducing price erosion and ensuring compliance on partner volume contracts and other agreements.
- Automatically validate ship-and-debit, rebates, and other incentive claims to eliminate overpayments.
- Automatically calculate complex channel sales credit assignments and commission splits.
- Improve inventory management and sales decisions across all regions and channels through validated channel inventory and real-time sales data.
- Link POS, channel inventory, claims and other channel data directly to SAP accounts and opportunities.
- Gain real-time visibility to respond to changing market dynamics.
- Enhance sales forecasting accuracy and reduce lost sales and stock-outs via comprehensive channel analytics.
- Automate sell-through revenue recognition and other channel-related financial activities. Eliminate spreadsheets and ad hoc databases and replace them with a single integrated system with built-in audit trails, automatically enforced controls, and seamless integration to SAP.
ABOUT ACCRETE SOLUTIONS
Accrete Solutions is a highly focused process advisory and systems integration firm assisting its clients in all aspects of the customer life cycle, helping them identify and achieve competitive advantages. Accrete helps clients with executive level vision and strategy by identifying sustainable value and delivered through improved business processes and applications. Our team brings a unique customer-centric process and technology expertise from many leading organizations across the globe, with deep skills in sales, channel sales, service and marketing. Accrete helps clients develop strategies and improve business processes by leveraging industry best practices and designing and deploying solutions to transform their channel and direct sales and service organizations.
Entomo is a leading provider of cloud-based channel management software and services. We help businesses capture unrealized revenue, reduce costs, improve partner performance and collaboration and ensure compliance at all levels. Entomo’s SmartHub® is the industry’s most flexible, scalable, and comprehensive enterprise channel management platform, enabling automation and simplification of all channel-related workflows and processes, and seamlessly integrates with leading ERP and CRM systems. Entomo is SSAE16-compliant and supports the channel management activities for global enterprises including Broadcom Corporation, Dolby Labs, Elo Touch Solutions, Keysight Technologies, Kingston Technology, Microsemi Corporation, Toshiba, Qorvo Inc., and Targus International. Entomo is privately held and headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with offices in the Silicon Valley, Asia, and Europe.
Email Gregg Makuch or call 425.278.4092.